PORTAL RASMI
JABATAN PERDANA MENTERI
AGENSI PENGURUSAN BENCANA NEGARA

Program dan Aktiviti

Siasatan teknikal letupan gas Putra Heights siap esok

SHAH ALAM – Siasatan teknikal berhubung insiden letupan saluran paip gas di Putra Heights, Subang Jaya dijangka siap sepenuhnya pada Khamis.

Setiausaha Akhbar Menteri Besar Selangor, Jay Jay Clement Dennis berkata, sebaik siasatan selesai, pasukan penyiasat akan menyediakan laporan penuh berhubung insiden berkenaan.

“Maklumat mengenai pengumuman hasil siasatan akan dikongsikan kepada umum dalam masa terdekat,” katanya dalam satu kenyataan pada Rabu.

Sinar Harian pada 3 Jun lalu melaporkan bahawa siasatan teknikal berhubung insiden letupan dan kebakaran saluran gas di Putra Heights, Subang Jaya dijangka dapat dilengkapkan pada 26 Jun ini.

 

Menteri Besar Selangor, Datuk Seri Amirudin Shari berkata, siasatan teknikal yang diketuai oleh Jabatan Keselamatan dan Kesihatan Pekerjaan (JKKP) sedang berjalan seperti masa yang telah ditetapkan.

Menurut beliau, kajian itu akan meneliti pelbagai faktor termasuk keutuhan paip, pergerakan tanah dan kemungkinan aktiviti luar yang memberi tekanan kepada sistem bawah tanah.

Insiden kebakaran itu menimbulkan pelbagai spekulasi dalam kalangan penduduk setempat termasuk desakan yang menggesa siasatan dijalankan oleh pihak berkuasa.

Media sebelum ini melaporkan bahawa Polis Diraja Malaysia (PDRM) telah melengkapkan siasatan berhubung insiden letupan paip gas di Putra Heights, termasuk siasatan membabitkan unsur kecuaian atau khianat.

Ketua Polis Selangor, Datuk Hussein Omar Khan berkata, pihaknya kini masih menunggu hasil siasatan oleh JKKP yang dijangka dikeluarkan penghujung bulan depan.

Beliau berkata, setakat ini, Jabatan Kerja Raya (JKR) dan Petronas telah membantu pihak polis mengeluarkan spesimen yang diperlukan bagi melengkapkan siasatan.

Dalam insiden pada 1 April lalu, sebanyak 81 rumah musnah sepenuhnya dengan kerosakan struktur melebihi 40 peratus, 81 lagi separa musnah, 57 rumah terkesan tetapi tidak terbakar, manakala 218 rumah tidak terjejas termasuk di Kampung Tengah, Puchong.

Technical probe on Putra Heights fire to wrap up tomorrow

SHAH ALAM, June 25: The Selangor Menteri Besar’s Office has announced that the results of the technical investigation into the gas pipeline explosion in Putra Heights, Subang Jaya, are expected to be completed tomorrow as scheduled.

Jay Jay Denis, press secretary to Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Amirudin Shari, said however the investigation report to be announced to the public is still being prepared by the investigative team.

“Regarding the investigation into the Putra Heights gas pipeline explosion, I would like to inform you that the investigation is scheduled to be completed tomorrow. Then the investigation team will complete the investigation report.

“The announcement of the investigation results will be shared in the near future,” he said in a statement today.

Previously, Amirudin was reported to have said that the technical report regarding the incident that occurred on April 1 is expected to be completed on June 26 (tomorrow).

He said the investigation report would also be aligned with the results of the criminal investigation before being made public. – TVS

Putra Heights inferno: Technical investigation to be completed June 26

SHAH ALAM: The Selangor Mentri Besar's Office has announced that the results of the technical investigation into the gas pipeline explosion in Putra Heights, Subang Jaya, are expected to be completed on Thursday (June 26) as scheduled.

Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Amirudin Shari's press secretary Jay Jay Denis said, however, that the investigation report to be announced to the public is still being prepared by the investigative team.

"Regarding the investigation into the Putra Heights gas pipeline explosion, I would like to inform you that the investigation is scheduled to be completed tomorrow. Then the investigation team will complete the investigation report.

"The announcement of the investigation results will be shared in the near future," he said in a statement Wednesday (June 25). 

Previously, Amirudin was reported to have said that the technical report regarding the incident that occurred on April 1 is expected to be completed on June 26 (tomorrow).

He also said the investigation report would be aligned with the results of the criminal investigation before being made public. - Bernama

China floods force 80,000 to flee; Guizhou football field buried under three metres of water

BEIJING, June 25 — More than 80,000 people have had to flee their homes due to severe flooding in China’s south-western province of Guizhou, Beijing’s state media said on Wednesday.

Rescue teams have been deployed to the two affected counties, where the flood control emergency response has been raised to the highest level, state news agency Xinhua reported.

In one affected county, Rongjiang, a football field was “submerged under three meters of water”, the news agency said. One resident Long Tian told Xinhua “the water rose very quickly”.

“I stayed on the third floor waiting for rescue. By the afternoon, I had been transferred to safety,” Long said. Around 80,900 people had left their homes as of Tuesday afternoon, according to Xinhua.

China is enduring a summer of extreme weather. 

This week, authorities issued the second-highest heat warning for the capital Beijing on one of its hottest days of the year so far.

And tens of thousands of people were evacuated last week in the central Chinese province of Hunan due to heavy rain. — AFP

36% rise in Covid-19 cases in Selangor, no deaths

SHAH ALAM: The Covid-19 situation in Selangor saw a 36% increase to 1,082 cases in Epidemiological Week (ME) 24/2025 compared to 795 cases in the previous week.

However, state Public Health and Environment executive councillor Jamaliah Jamaluddin said the numbers were still below the warning level set based on the trend of cases in Selangor for 2022 to 2024, apart from not involving any deaths so far.

“In Selangor, a total of 7,582 Covid-19 cases were recorded from ME 1 to ME 24 of 2025 (ending on June 14), compared to 18,231 cases recorded in the same period in 2024,” she said in a statement yesterday that was reported by Bernama.

Jamaliah said that based on ME1 to ME24 this year, the Petaling district recorded the highest number of cases (2,475), followed by Hulu Langat (1,435); Klang (974); Gombak (927); Sepang (615); Kuala Selangor (499); Kuala Langat (372); Hulu Selangor (148); and Sabak Bernam (137).

 

"Based on the findings of the Selangor State Health Depart­ment (JKNS), adults aged 31 to 59 years old are the most frequently infected group (at 44%), followed by youth aged 18 to 30 years old (27%) and children aged one to six years old (9%),” she said.

Commenting further, Jamaliah said that for this year, a total of 7,582 individuals had undergone Covid-19 screening, of which 353 people had been admitted for further treatment. “On ME24, a patient was admitted to the intensive care unit.

“She was pregnant and also infected with dengue fever, but the patient was transferred to a regular ward on June 17,” she said.

Penafian
Kerajaan Malaysia dan Agensi Pengurusan Bencana Negara (NADMA) tidak bertanggungjawab di atas kehilangan atau kerosakan disebabkan penggunaan mana-mana maklumat yang diperolehi daripada laman web ini.
Hubungi Kami
Agensi Pengurusan Bencana Negara (NADMA),
Jabatan Perdana Menteri,
Aras B1, 6 dan 7, Setia Perkasa 5,
Kompleks Setia Perkasa,
Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan,
62502 WP Putrajaya

T: +603 8870 4800
F: +603 8870 4848
E: admin@nadma.gov.my
G: 2.937323, 101.704762
Statistik Pengunjung

Search