PORTAL RASMI
JABATAN PERDANA MENTERI
AGENSI PENGURUSAN BENCANA NEGARA

Berita

RM200mil in cash assistance distributed to flood victims last year, says Ahmad Zahid

RM200mil in cash assistance distributed to flood victims last year, says Ahmad Zahid

KUALA NERUS: The federal government has distributed RM200mil in cash assistance for flood victims nationwide last year, says Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi.

The Deputy Prime Minister said 97% of the payments had been disbursed, with the remaining 3% expected to be completed within three months.

"The remaining 3% has not been disbursed due to issues such as incomplete documentation and is being processed by the district-level disaster committee.

"The process will be completed in no more than three months once all documentation is complete," he told reporters after officiating the Rural and Regional Development Ministry retreat programme and the launch of the ministry’s 2026-2030 strategic plan here on Sunday (Feb 8).

 

Ahmad Zahid, who is also the Rural and Regional Development Minister, said the government had introduced several improvements to the cash assistance for flood victims, including increasing the amount and ensuring payments were made to the victims while they were still at relief centres.

He said the assistance enabled flood victims to carry out immediate repairs to goods and equipment in their homes affected by the disaster. - Bernama

Penafian
Kerajaan Malaysia dan Agensi Pengurusan Bencana Negara (NADMA) tidak bertanggungjawab di atas kehilangan atau kerosakan disebabkan penggunaan mana-mana maklumat yang diperolehi daripada laman web ini.
Hubungi Kami
Agensi Pengurusan Bencana Negara (NADMA),
Jabatan Perdana Menteri,
Aras B1, 6 dan 7, Setia Perkasa 5,
Kompleks Setia Perkasa,
Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan,
62502 WP Putrajaya

T: +603 8870 4800
F: +603 8870 4848
E: admin@nadma.gov.my
G: 2.937323, 101.704762
Statistik Pengunjung

Search